Web Search

Monday 20 April 2015

Is It Possible To Make 10 to15 Dollars Daily Blogging With Google AdSense?


Yes Of course, Google   adSense is the largest money making network today that follows a pay-per-click advertising strategy.Initially,it was very easy to get an approved adSense account in less than a week or two but, today, your website should comply with both adSense program policies and Google webmaster Guidelines.I have failed twice to get approval for my google adSense account. 


I would like to share a painful experience , the day I got my adSense account active,it was so exciting for me.But,that happiness turned into frustration very soon.After integrating adSense ads on my blog site,I was checking my adSense earning every hour regularly.But that doesn't work,how you desire.I found my adSense earning zero for 1 and half months.Gradually,I got a little earning.It is a common behaviour of all newbie bloggers,who always expect more at the beginning. 
Then, I started doing more research-how to earn at least 10-15 dollars daily from adSense.I found a trick is-setting up multiple blog sites can give you a good collection dollars (if you run 10-15 blog sites can earn you 10 dollars daily).It's quiet tough and also not a wise way of making money.

After a lot of struggle,I became very positive towards earning more than 10 dollars daily from adSense.I am going to share some of my experience and tips that can definitely help you grow gradually.
1.Try to Display optimised ads to Visitors that can
   boost your earning.

If you want to bring better results from adSense ads ,make sure that You are giving users what types of ads they actually want.Now you can take advantage of some tips to make your site and ad implementations more effective.



2.You should make sure that you got an Advertising  friendly website. 


AdSense income highly related to the category of your website.

3) Make sure you are using very niche and high paying key  words.

You can earn 1 to 3 dollars by choosing nice keywords.
Selecting good keywords can definitely boost your earning.
Google AdWords Keyword Planner tool can be used to select best keywords.Some ads can disappoint you that will bring  0.01 dollar which is ver less due to lack of good keyword selection.

4) Post unique and informative topic daily to
   increase page views.


Another vital part of making money from blog is organic traffic. You may require near about 5000 above page views  daily to earn 10 to 15 dollars.
You can use some best marketing tips and social media sharing to bring maximum traffic to your website.Ultimately, number of visitors is the important part  to make good money from adSense.


5) Make sure that you are placing at least one  adSense ad above the fold.

Basically it is recommended to  three ads per page to your blog user friendly.By placing an ad on above the fold can be visible to all visitors without using scrolling bar of the browser. I think the ad with 300×250 or 336×260 below head line and above  content works better for high CTR and eCPM.So,make sure to utilize this ad slot well to get good result from adSense.

There are so many tips available over internet to increase earning from Google adSense.But,I think we should mainly focus towards bringing huge traffic to your blog.

Finally, I can assure that better content,high paying keywords,suitable website category can be the weapons for search engines.Even 4-5 clicks daily can undoubtedly earn you 10 to 15 dollar daily.
 
Whatever, I have posted in the above article  is a result of my experiment and self implementation.Hope,it will help you.I  researching more and will definitely post for your reference.Stay tuned to me and fell free to leave a comment or subscribe to get more updates .


No comments:

Post a Comment